Value of Pulte Mortgage
The value behind Pulte Mortgage’s name lies in the history of trust and respect
we’ve earned from homeowners across the country. Our strengths are many and our advantages compelling.
Strength & Integrity
- We are a mortgage banker, not just a mortgage broker. This means we originate our own loans and have
direct relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae - the government sponsored
entities that purchase the majority of the mortgages in the United States.
- Our Loan Consultants are rewarded for customer service, not sales. We do not pay traditional sales commissions;
instead, our people are evaluated on the satisfaction rating that you assign. Our satisfaction-based rewards system
motivates our staff for all the right reasons and ensures they do what's right for you.
- Your privacy is safe with us. To ensure a safer mortgage transaction for you, we have physical and
procedural safeguards, along with the latest security technologies to securely protect your personal information.
Experience the "Team" Advantage
- We'll put the strength of the "team" to work for you. Pulte Mortgage and the rest of the Pulte and Centex family will lead,
support, and guide every aspect of your new home experience. It is our job to concentrate on the details, so
that you can truly enjoy the excitement that comes with creating a new home.
- We are part of a single, cohesive team. Because you are dealing with one company, we ensure that you have no surprises at the closing table.
- You can enjoy a seamless experience. This collaborative, seamless approach offers you an unrivaled level of
guidance and support.
Designed Around You
- We have the best financing options for you. We work with you to understand your specific needs, goals, and
individual life circumstances so we can recommend the best financing options for you.
- We'll work with you to explore our unique products. Many of our products are specifically designed
to support new construction financing.
- You'll find that doing business with us is easy. Whether you prefer communicating over the telephone or on the Web, via
E-mail or traditional mail, we are happy to accommodate.