As a member of the PulteGroup family of companies, we are a part of a
single, cohesive team. This collaborative, seamless approach offers you an unrivaled level of
guidance and support. Here's a summary of what you can expect during the loan process:
Start The Loan Process
- We offer you two choices to start the loan process -- online through our
secure website or by mail.
- Once we've received your loan information, you'll be assigned your own Pulte Mortgage
team and will be contacted within one business day to schedule an appointment with your Loan Consultant.
Meet Your Loan Consultant
- Your Loan Consultant will call you to review your loan information, explain the process
of locking in your interest rate, and work with you to understand your specific
needs and individual circumstances in order to recommend the best financing options
- Your Loan Consultant will also provide you with required loan Disclosure documents.
For our online customers, we provide you the convenience to review and sign these electronically through our secure website.
Prepare for Closing with Your Loan Processor
- Once a decision has been made, your Loan Processor will notify you of your credit approval
and work with you in preparation for closing.
- Your Loan Processor will request any required documentation (e.g. pay stubs, account
statements, W2s, etc.), and verify that your loan information is still accurate.
Closing on Your Loan
- Your Loan Processor will work closely with your Pulte Homes, Centex, Del Webb, or DiVosta
representative to coordinate a firm closing date and time with you.
- As your closing approaches, your Loan Processor will verify that you have obtained
hazard insurance and provide you with final closing figures. If you are an online customer,
we provide you the convenience to review a draft subset of your settlement documents
through our secure website.
- Your Loan Processor will also coordinate with your Title Company or an Escrow Agent
to ensure all of your loan documents are accurate and ready. At closing, the Title
Company or Escrow Agent will explain all of the documents and answer any questions.
- Now that you have closed on your new loan, you may have questions about "what happens after closing?".
Simply click on "After Closing" to learn more
or contact our Customer Care Center at (800) 488-0053.