At Pulte Mortgage, we take your privacy and security seriously. In fact, we have a dedicated security
team whose sole responsibility is to safeguard sensitive customer and corporate information. Our rigorous and
thorough procedures result in a safer mortgage transaction for you - so you can enjoy greater peace-of-mind
and confidence in your home buying experience.
Above and Beyond
We pride ourselves in exceeding privacy standards. The methods we use range from high-tech solutions, such as
the latest data encryption and protection techniques for electronic information, to low-tech solutions, such
as the shredding of paper documents to thwart dumpster divers from digging your personal information out of
the trash. In fact, we shred paper documents on the premises before having the remains shipped in sealed
trucks to a secure recycling center.
State of the Art Security Technologies
We enforce a strong encryption policy to provide a high level of information security. Encryption servers to
protect our customer's personal information from unauthorized access or use.
- E-mail - We use secure delivery for personal or financially sensitive communications to our
customers and business partners.
- Data - All data stored by Pulte Mortgage is housed in our secure Data Center facilities using state of
the art technology, including physical and electronic monitoring systems and access controls.
- Internet - We utilize multiple layers of security tools and processes to provide in-depth protection of
your online mortgage transactions.
Access to Your Personal Information is Limited
One of the fundamental principles of information security is the idea of "need-to-know." This principle holds
that information should be disclosed to those people who have a legitimate business need for the information.
Our data classification system is designed to support this concept so that your information is protected from
unauthorized disclosure, use, modification, and deletion.
Tips for Enhancing Your Security While Online
In addition to the measures we take to protect you, there are certain steps you
can take to ensure that your personal information remains as secure as possible.
- Do not disclose your User ID or Password to others
- Log off when you are not actively working with the website
- Change your Password occasionally
- Install and update anti-virus software
- Activate a pop-up blocker